Picture of the Month - April

oh yes lionfish! that rocks! your really layin down the competition. I third the motion to have that at the top instead of a doodle of some mystery fish

Freak, That is an incredible pic. This is the first entry of yours i have seen and no doubt, its one of the best entries thus far IMHO.

Lionfish, no comment here. The pic speaks for itself.

Doc, waiting to see how you will give lion & freak a run for their money!!!

Everyone else, it seems like this month you really need to work a little harder to compete with these guys. It seems like the 3 amigos are going to battle each other pretty hard this month.

Good luck everyone. I love POTM time!!!!

First month that I decide to put an entry in, and you guys wax the floor with me. :grumble: Tough crowd, tough crowd.

Good pics though. :Cheers:

I think we should have Lionfish photoshop the Living Reefs logo on to all POTM winners! What a welcoming shot on the Home Page.

OK, so um.... yeah. I don't think I will enter this month. <slinking away to the corner> Nice pic lionfish.

-Doc

i guess ill try again a lot of nice pics again

P5070068.jpg

I haven't learned how to add borders with my photoshop yet but i will soon ... here is my POTM for what it's worth.
RicordiaMushroom2.jpg

reeffreak and gooseman, your pics are amazing. i love the colors! soooo gorgeous! :Cheers:

freak, yours almost look like its a cherry blossom (my fav) so i think thats my favorite coral now:) underwater cherry blossoms! very nice

Back