Picture of the Month - April

I hope there are a lot more pics to come from everyone ... last month was fun and i hope this month is better.

thanks hibye this clown i think he is nuts he hasn't been out of is host now for hours and hours its my first red rose anemone he is playing in this like he is a newborn puppy its funny to watch he will get way down deep in it and when i go up to the glass he pops out like a pup in the window i don't know how he got along with out it before lol .
but the funniest is is my blue baby tang always swam with my clown
but now i wish i had a camcorder to show this one my rock above my anemone has a crack(small opening)my baby tang goes between the crack and floats there and wags his yellow tail all you see is a yellow tail waging like he is in a host like the clown its funny i think there just playing to torment each other lol..........

Last edited:
Gooseman, great shot. Wow, loved the color.

Redline, I will try to get a decent pic, but I think my ego just cannot handle another loss. I did promise you one, so I will spend countless hours, seeking to maneuver my fish into a good spot for a shot. It won't come for another week or so. I have a few things to do this week

-Doc

One of my first pics and favorites I call it "the lonely clown"
DSC00009.JPG

its a little burly. but i really like the contrast. of the fish, the sand and the fish,the coral and the fish.
very nice

Back