Picture of the Month - April

Very nice michelle. You captured a great moment of your tank. You will make a come back in no time with your huge tank. :Cheers:

I will post a video of my radiata lionfish eating tonight and then work on my POTM entry.
-Doc

Sorry guys. I ran into a major.....complication tonight. I will be unable to do the video. I will check back when I can, again, I am sorry.

-Doc

I feel so let down now doc..... :cry: oh well. its best you work on the angel pic anyways.

michelle, that was a really sweet picture!

Nice fish! Wish my tank was big enough for one of those.

yeah and besides my sixline its the smallest fish I have. I too wish I had a larger tank. I don't think most of us will ever be satisfied with the sixe of our tanks.... so the race is on for the largest setup. looks like doc is about to take the lead in this forum. :beerchug:

15 pages and it is only the 10th of the month. but wonder how many posted pictures(I am too lazy to go through the pages)

lol i think biffs a little jeolous lol.... altho i am to 850 thats like the size of my room.. well not really but a GOOD portion of it.

No if you can write off the expenses of upkeep and maintenance of your system on your taxes you cant count it! You dont own it its a business expenses, Im with Bifferoni on this one.

winyfrog has been mia for a really really long time. her tank definitely doesn't count, she is not an active user, though it does exist. I know someone on here that has seen her tank in person

I agree with the masses, her 850 doesn't count as a personal aquarium. I have seen it and it is very nice, tho. Wendy (winyfrog) is very nice in person. the big tank club must be a home aquarium to count, IMHO.

-Doc

I think I finally got it ironed out. I was having trouble getting the right pic for my entry.

I finally did a water change today and cleaned the glass a bit. It took me an hour to get my fish to cooperate enough to find an entry for the POTM contest. While I like it, I fear that it will not measure up with the already wonderful photos entered. I promised angelfish for this month, and here they are... my entry.

POTMApril.jpg

-Doc

That sohal is, how do you say, "the bomb". Yes, "the bomb". Nice pic, Doc.

Very kind of you to say Biff. He does try to take center stage in the tank. Don't forget the clowns hanging out in the back with their nem! I guess that pic pretty much has everything, huh? POTM worthy? Do you think I even have a chance? (still a bit sore after last month's devastating loss)

-Doc

Back