Picture of the Month - August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Reefing newb
This is the first "picture of the month" competition - whereby the winner gets their picture on the front page, until the next winner :mrgreen:

If you would like to enter, post a reef related image in the gallery (or use one you have already uploaded) and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :)

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.

Good luck everyone :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I might as well.:Cheers:
75re-model.jpg

is there going to be a theme each month like coral pics, full tank, inverts, sps, lps, or just any reef pics.

Well, best try my hand. I like to think someone else other than me will vote for my tank

-Dr Marco :sfish:

P7220006.jpg

symbolic relationship pics like pistol shrimp and gobie or clown fish and anenome/corals, and etc.

i'm voting for freaks last pick with shrimp and shrooms, great pic. Even got little feather duster in sand.

That pic of the Sexy would of been better without the camera reflectors.I don't think I will ever it them close enough to front glass again for a macro shot.

It prolly be Doc's tank,damn big Angels!

Okay, I am officially entering this picture into the contest, LOL:

0507006-1.jpg

Just kidding. I know it's only one entry per person :(.

your algae is trully the best!!!..what a green color!! even the kennia is begging for help lol...go for it turbo snails!!..that is, no mercy!!

Any reef related pic will do - I'll create a seperate voting thread once all entries are in :)

That pic of the Sexy would of been better without the camera reflectors.I don't think I will ever it them close enough to front glass again for a macro shot.

It prolly be Doc's tank,damn big Angels!

forget the angels i like the tangs, my two favorite species of reef fish are tangs and wrasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back