Picture of the Month - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am officially entering this picture into the contest, LOL:

0507006-1.jpg

Just kidding. I know it's only one entry per person :(.

ok biff going to show you my secret that is helping my tank drastically found this at lfs and here are some links to there website and trust me its very much worth it.

http://www.tlc-products.com/images/Label_-_Marine_SAT.pdf

and home page

TLC Aquarium and Pond Products

i think i found a website called aquatic exhange that sells it for a good price, my 125 looked like your tank and is now half way to algae free like my others, cannot stress enough how bad you need this stuff after one week treating remove algae mats best you can than treat again for another week and than remove any other algae mats and you will see by second or 3rd week it will not grow back.

I don't understand how to do this.I can put a pic in my gallery but I don't know what or where a code is.

Last edited:
wow, reeffreak, your corals are amazing. Maybe I need to change my light bulbs. I somehow feel inferior to your reef. I say the contest should be between the two of us and whichever of us does not win this month, gets to have it next month. We can give an honorable mention to Biff's amazing algae bloom. I have not seen a mess like that....ever. Be proud Biff.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

every pic is amazing..but my vote goes to mator..tat pics is awsome..and with..i dont know..somting magic...

Lisa,that younguns sure enjoying that tank.
Looks great.

Rigo buddy,get yours in there.

Lisa and Mator,no using kids for personal gain(JK)

Dr, Marco,thanks for the compliment,coming from you that means alot.Its going to be tough!

Reeffreak,

I still think it is between the two of us. :bounce: You have the corals, and I have the fish. It is a tough call, but I bet on you - you have better lighting...jerk. If anymore of my corals get eaten, I may have to buy bodyguards for them to keep the angels at bay...lol

Reeffreak,

I still think it is between the two of us. :bounce: You have the corals, and I have the fish. It is a tough call, but I bet on you - you have better lighting...jerk. If anymore of my corals get eaten, I may have to buy bodyguards for them to keep the angels at bay...lol

You so sure? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back