Picture of the Month - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine. R.I.P Clown Goby.
DSC00946.jpg

reeffreak,

I suppose Biff could be the dark horse. I am thinking of stocking up on a ridiculous amount of corals just for the next picture of my tank and take them all back - just so I can have corals like yours.

In all seriousness, I have seen a lot of great pictures. I am anxious for the voting to begin. Will there be a separate post or can I get an absentee ballot in case I am at work when the voting occurs?

-Dr Marco :sfish:

It's okay. I'm used to being the dark horse. I always make it to the front of the pack though, somehow :D. You guys just wait until next month's competition! I'm going to come up with something good.

It's okay. I'm used to being the dark horse. I always make it to the front of the pack though, somehow :D. You guys just wait until next month's competition! I'm going to come up with something good.

Maybe you should enter the duct tape picture.... after all there are seahorses and a stingrays on that tank

I would enter that pic only if I could be assured that I won't get banned from this site for doing so! ...Ian??? ...Mods??? ;)

Just make sure its a pic of YOUR tank.I know how you like to cheat.

Personally ,I think theres be a hugh tie with the votes,lol.
Who wants to pay the most for a vote?

in on juan..... or actually page 6 my pic coming soon.... well sooner than later. its going to be epic yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back