Picture of the Month - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine. R.I.P Clown Goby.
DSC00946.jpg

hahaha when i glanced at it i was like wtf!!!!! he stole my pic and posted it :mad!!: wtf :mad!!: he better not win this one cause i posted one soooooo similar in my 80g thread that i literally for a second thought you stole it out of there! fish and rock almost look exactly the same hahaha!!!!!

clowngoby.jpg

Edit : this is not my entry pic. way better to come. just had to throw the comparison from my fake out.

NWKRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL WIN FOR SURE ONE OF USL WE RUN THIS FORUM!

Last edited:
rigo, if you read the center part if the post you would have found out the first goby is not mine. he is dead. mine is on the bottom. still alive

here goes adrastros with his "fancy" camera and his "fancy" picture taking skills. I cant say I didnt see this coming when this thread first started, im surprised it took u this long AD.....lol BTW amazing picture AD!

seriously, do we know when voting is going to be? I am anxious to find a winner. There are a ton of beautiful pics out there and I am not patient.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

The voting will probably be just before the end of the month, giving as many people a chance to enter as possible :)

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back