Picture of the Month - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, do we know when voting is going to be? I am anxious to find a winner. There are a ton of beautiful pics out there and I am not patient.

-Dr Marco :sfish:
I think we have already established your impatience in a previouse thread..... Atleast this time you posted pics before a reply..... Your making progress DOC, You been spending time on your own couch latly?..... lol just j/k :mrgreen:

ok, here's mine.

aquarium023.JPG

I would definitely like to just request that we not vote till about the 29th I will not be able to submit my photo for about 8 or 9 days

he even has a scar. when i bought a cleaner shrimp the shrimp tore him up and he was bleeding so i took the shrimp out and took it to my lfs and traded it for a starfish. now hes healthy

Um...it is getting to the end of the month. It is time to vote for reeffreak's tank. Let's get this over with.

OK, if that is what you want. I am planning on getting new 10k lights next week and it should end up looking even better. I got a new green ricordia, but it is nothing special and may not make it, no sense positing a pic....yet. thanks for the vote of confidence, studd...

OK, if that is what you want. I am planning on getting new 10k lights next week and it should end up looking even better. I got a new green ricordia, but it is nothing special and may not make it, no sense positing a pic....yet. thanks for the vote of confidence, studd...

dont forget pics...for my collection..!! :^:

um...cuz he likes me :mrgreen:

and Rigo...flattery will get you everywhere :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back