Picture of the Month - December

Everybody would of known it was your pic by the time voting comes up.I promise someone I wouldn't enter so I entered that one for you.I think you're better at taking pics when you don't try,like the one you deleted.I even cropped the pic around Sebastian and cleaned up the pic somewhat.

hmmm. I have to really plan my next pic. I have to get rid of that stupid keyhole angel before he eats my whole tank

-Doc

ok here is my picture. i feel i will not be worthy of this contest as long as i have my crappy 5 mp camera. oh well

best buds
bestbuds2.jpg

just like me. Oh, wait, I have lost 10 pounds since two weeks ago. I am not as fat. Soon, I will look like Biff

-Doc

Thanks boys, I keep him very happy with an assortment of everything he could dream of. Marco and Biff can relate when i say he has an appitite like a pink tail trigger, with a mouth big enough to suck down almost a whole unthawed cube without even thinking twice about it. i would say 2/3 if a cube if slightly softened up is sucked right into his mouth. Funny when i put seaweed in there too he goes up and tears it off so aggressivly, looks like a dog paying with a rope hes tearing at it so hard. makes me laugh.

Biff, what are you going to post? I cannot possibly beat out Dominick for the POTM, but if I know what you are going to shoot, I might be able to beat out your pic...<snicker> :mrgreen:

-Doc

Yes,they are in an acro colony.They feed off the mucus,one wouldn't survive otherwise.Mine is pure white with a black stripe across its eyes.

Back