Picture of the Month - December

a school of atlantic blue tangs will kick the living poop out of any of your schiils. i know im threatening.... but may be totaly serious

are we bustin out acro crab pics now ?? i have about 5 colonies with crabs in them AND they are actual ACRO colonies for ACRO crabs !! lol

:bowdown: and take that :chair:

There's no theme for the POTM. That was just the best pic I could enter this month. And Freak felt challenged by it's awesomeness and felt it necessary to whip out his acro crabs.

Feel free to post whatever pic you want! ...So long as it's of your tank, and you took it yourself.

thsarcasim.jpg
see above statement for said sarcastic comment !! lol

Vote often, Vote Vlamingi

Oh please. Are you serious? :) Very clever. I'm going to have to come up with something better than just an awesome picture, obviously, if I ever have any chance of winning this thing. I need a cool slogan too!

I like your pic, Mike. Good ol' Bug Eye the Vlamingi. Vlamingi! Vlamingi! Vlamingi! He's a very handsome fish.

yes if your going to vote, vote vlamingi......... but make sure you check out the beautiful adult vlamingi previously posted, you may want to vote for that one, especially because he's having so much fun with his beautiful friend

Back