Picture of the Month - December

Hmmmm, I need to add more livestock to my tank before I post a pic. I think I am going to buck the trend and go for the FTS as opposed to these creative individual coral / fish pics. Biff, don't go closing this thread days early, my coralline is still growing and needs a few more days before I shoot the pic.

-Doc

well, time has run out. Here is my entry.......

POTMDec2007.jpg

-Doc

tiz b-e-a-utiful Doc. i believe you deserve a :bowdown: on this one for how far you have come in such little time! great pic!

wow i dont want to make your head so fat that you cant make it through the door, but i just stared at that pic for like 5 minutes lol

thank you all for your praise. Remember me for pic of the month voting (that means you Biff)!

-Doc

I love your tank Doc!!!:D Its just something about your liverock color and aquascaping that captures my eye.The corals also probably has something to do with it:Cheers:.

Well, we just purchased our new Canon Digital SLR and thought we would slip in our entry before things end. Here's Phil, head on.........
222.jpg

And just a couple more shots I wanted to throw in.......
111.jpg

333.jpg

great fish. the vlamingi is starting to grow on me. I have no idea what camera i use, Hibye, it is my wifes 10 megapixel something or other

-Doc

so you are saying that i have a magnificent tank but that if you were to tell me that, I would get a big head, so instead you mock me and try to make me feel insignificant to balance my already inflated ego?

-Doc

so you are saying that i have a magnificent tank but that if you were to tell me that, I would get a big head, so instead you mock me and try to make me feel insignificant to balance my already inflated ego?

-Doc

Thats right.
I wouldn't go as far as calling it ''magnificent''

Back