Picture of the Month - February

Ian

Reefing newb
If you would like to enter, post a reef related image in the gallery (or use one you have already uploaded) and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :smile:

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.
Good luck everyone :bounce:

It took 5 days for the first pic last time, and then they flooded in :D I thought there were some great pics last month and the voting could have gone a few ways :)

here is the best pic i could get.:bounce:
coral018.JPG

i have had it for about a year and a half with no problem except it wants to park right in the front corner of my tank and i cant clean that spot at all.

my tank has only been running for 3 months now, but i think sea apples are gorgeous. the LFS here said beware, if one of them dies it will probably kill everything in the tank! i guess i am not brave enough to take that chance, plus my tank isn't ready for one anyway. but good luck to you!

Sea apples are extremely sensitive and extremely difficult to keep alive, and yes, they will crash your tank ASAP if they die. Congrats on keeping yours for so long, that's really an accomplishment.

Back