Picture of the Month - February

fancy fish there Biff. Me likes it. I just got a flasher wrasse, but the damn thing hides all day and night and I almost never see it. stupid fish.

Ryan - I like both angelfish and corals, which is why I have two tanks at home and a third at the office. lets me do what I want and it works for me

-Doc

After some advise from Michelle I decided to edit my picture a little bit, well not really edit, but re-size and make it a little more POTM compatible. If someone could delete my old one, I thought I could just edit it and replace the image link, but thats not an option. Thanks. Updated Entry. I just wish It would open up like it does some times. Some times its opened up wide about 3 inches in diameter, but now it's all bunched up again.

PinkRic.jpg

Corys pic was great as it was, i just thought if it was cropped the focus would be on the beautiful coral more...I think that pic would look great on the homepage! great color!

WOW biff & Hotimport, great pics. I cant wait to get more things so i can take pics of my own. I wanted to take a tang pic but Lionfish already has the tang shots covered and there is no way i can compete with his perfect looking tangs. Damn he is good.

Is anyone else planning on entering this month? Or can we start a voting thread? I'm going to try and make it a poll this time with the pictures directly below the poll.

Coaching the competition, eh Michelle? I see how it is. ;)

lol. Nah, I couldn't coach a fish to swim. Just offered an opinion.
Did I tell you that I loved your entry a couple months ago? December maybe? the crab. Anyway, not that you need my kudos but, it was a great pic:)

Back