Picture of the Month - January

wow. that is arrogant. so you mean that if you were to enter, your tank is so good that you would simply win and you want to let the little people have a chance before you squash their dreams in the near future?

or can't your ego handle rejection so you hide behind the facade of generosity as opposed to taking risks?

-Doc

wow. that is arrogant. so you mean that if you were to enter, your tank is so good that you would simply win and you want to let the little people have a chance before you squash their dreams in the near future?

or can't your ego handle rejection so you hide behind the facade of generosity as opposed to taking risks?

-Doc

Well geez!!!
I didn't mean it like that but whatever you said works for me.:mrgreen:

Here goes nothing:
P1000629.jpg

Great looking clown SSalty. Thats a competitive picture IMO.

Freak, dont be so humble and enter, I would love to see some of you true reef artists enter as well. Beginners dont have a chance because we havent earned the right to win yet...come on enter!!!:bowdown:

in all honesty, I have not decided on a pic yet. Not sure if I want to shoot a fish or a coral or half a tank or actynic or what. Not that you were talking about me being an "artist", but hey, I responded anyway

-Doc

in all honesty, I have not decided on a pic yet. Not sure if I want to shoot a fish or a coral or half a tank or actynic or what. Not that you were talking about me being an "artist", but hey, I responded anyway

-Doc

Doc, you have been winning a few times since i have been on this forum. You are definitely one of the artists im talking about. :bowdown:

"Battle of the Artists" has a nice ring to it...All artists on this forum, you know who you are...Let the battle begin!

Excellent pics guys. Kimoy, i'm gonna rob you that monti!
Heres my entry: My Bi Color Blenny Chilling in "his" leather
blenny.jpg

Back