Picture of the Month - July

Ledgers Joker doesnt hold a candle to Nickolsons! Good but not good enough, only good dark humor was during the Hospital kaboom scene.

I thought Ledgers performance was quite awesome. Let's not let this get too off topic. Maybe it should be a thread in Off Topic conversations.

This is a pic with my clown hosting a Goniopora stokes (flowerpot coral) i think anyways!!

Attachments

• IMGP1642.jpg
    IMGP1642.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 192
Okay everyone. Last day to get pictures in! When I get home from work, I'll set up the voting in poll style, just like you guys seem to like it! Last chance for entries!

I'll enter Peggy doing a sit up:
newtank023.jpg

I'm in for the sympathy vote...she doesn't seem to like our new tank as much as the last. :(

Although, I'm not voting for myself...I already have a differnt one in mind!

Nice starfish pic!

She isn't happy probably because she is in a new tank, assuming that's what you ment. Taking her from a more mature tank to. A new tank would likely be hard on that starfish.

The July POTM contest is now CLOSED!! If you would like to enter your picture for next month's competition, please do so when the August thread is opened up in about a week! It's voting time! Woohoo!

I'm a little bit excitable today. Can you tell?

Nice starfish pic!

She isn't happy probably because she is in a new tank, assuming that's what you ment. Taking her from a more mature tank to. A new tank would likely be hard on that starfish.

I know I just didn't reallly have any other options. I just have to pray to the indoor ocean gods that she does make it

i had a bluce linka for about 2 years until i added a choc chip star and it parked on top of the linka and started eating

Back