Picture of the Month - June

Ian

Reefing newb
If you would like to enter, post a reef related image (that you have taken yourself) in the gallery and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :smile:

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.
Good luck everyone :bounce:

or this
PICT0090-2.jpg

Hibye, please pick which one you want to use, and the other one will have to be removed from the thread. Only one entry per person.

time to bust out the tripod and start practicing. Im gonna try and have a pic this time around. im not happy though with the way my Kodak easyshare takes tank pics and it doesn't have many options to fiddle with.

thanks for the compliments. I use a Kodak EasyShare Z650, doesn't have nearly as many options as i'd like it to have. I took some photography classes in highschool and would love a good DSLR with a good $500 macro lens but that dream is gonna be waiting for a while :)

Newb, you should have waited...you could have had a pic with a rockin' branch hammer in it as well. LOL

No seriously, great pic

-Doc

hopefully this picture will get the job done, this is my passer angel
011-2.jpg

Beautiful fish dustin. I love king angelfish. I had one when I first started. He was a fatality with the Oodinium that killed about $600 worth of fish over 3 years ago. He should fit OK for quite a while in your tank. Nice job

-Doc

ooh! I sense a shark being on the front page for the month of july!

I don't know. It may not be cool enough for the masses to vote on. I would have to catch a pic of him eating the keyhole angelfish or in a feeding frenzy. I may give it a shot, not sure. This month is not a certainty for an attempt. Soon though

-Doc

Back