Picture of the Month - June

I think the two types of mandarins would be more likely to fight, than a male and female or female and female of the same species. But in my tank, I would have taken the chance and tried it.

That mandarin pic is amazing, in my time in the hobby it remains one of my favorite fish just absolutely beautiful.

Biff that's interesting that you rarely see your sixline, but I guess you have a lot more fish than I do. With only 3 other fish to worry about my sixline is all over the place. He jams out in the rockwork all day but doesn't hesitate to cruise the entire tank and even simetimes does this really crazy up and down darting swim pattern, its really fast and very interesting to watch. I love seeing him act tough and flair up his little fins haha.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on Kermit.:sfish: I don't have a fancy camera. It's just a Canon Powershot point-n-shoot. Getting Kemit not too blurr is very difficult because of those extra blue fins that he uses for hovering. They are constantly moving so cause the pic to blur a bit.

well, it is about time to toss my hat in the ring with all the other POTM entries. Here is my first attempt with "squishy", my shark entry.

POTMJune.jpg

-Doc

i shell call him my friend squishy !!
awesome pic !!!!

I dont have a shot in hell now !!! lol butit is for fun so here ya go
coral3002.JPG

Back