Picture of the Month - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Reefing newb
If you would like to enter, post a reef related image in the gallery (or use one you have already uploaded) and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :smile:

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.
Good luck everyone :bounce:

i need a new camera i just cant get a good clear close shot. i dont know why. but the pic so far are looking great both saltee and blue those pics are great.

messiah thats my favorite pic so far this month. and its only the 6th we have a while to go. im excited for this months competition

Damn, I can't believe how many entries there are already!

They are all sooooo good this month. I don't want to enter anymore :( You guys put me to shame every month.

I think I am gonna have to steal a camera this month. I want to enter especially with my new lights.

I know this doesn't compare, but what the heck here is my shot at POTM, a very hungry brain.

107.jpg

I am still waiting for my brain to color up to look like yours. Great pic.

With stiff competition here, I need to plan something better than my normal single coral shot. I need to buy me a new prize fish or something

-Doc

Don't know if you actually need to buy something to win doc...your full tank shots have always been so damn competitive. Just sit back, snap a pic, and you got yourself a victory...

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back