Picture of the Month - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you actually need to buy something to win doc...your full tank shots have always been so damn competitive. Just sit back, snap a pic, and you got yourself a victory...

You are too kind. I don't want to bore the POTM competition by entering the same thing all the time. I want to diversify. I do have some great pics of cyano in my 125. Maybe I should enter a pic of that?

-Doc

Why not, even cyano is part of this world and has its own beauty. I guess...

Last edited:
that looks great. almost seems like they are playing tag or one is hunting the other. cool pic

-Doc

that looks great. almost seems like they are playing tag or one is hunting the other. cool pic

-Doc

haha you had it right the second choice

right after i snapped the pic the blenny pownced the goby........ man imagine if i had gotten that shot

guess I will toss in my hat this month with my full tank shot.

P3080006.jpg

-Doc

u shouldnt be aload to enter full tank pic like this it doesnt give us little guys a chance lol jk this is probly the COOLEST tank iv ever seen in my life

Reactions: Doc
I thought this month i had a chance, but there's some really nice pictures posted so far. Doc you have an amazing tank, that's a great picture.

Reactions: Doc
Lionfish, beautiful picture of your tangs. I love them. I saw a 13 inch blonde naso with 6 inch tail lobes in Vegas. It was stunning. you should be proud of your fish.

-Doc

I am very proud of this fish.
He is starting to get tail lobes, It should be fun to watch them grow.

Thanks for the support on the pic everyone.
There is a pic of my clownfish and fire fish that I almost entered..
I so want to win with one of the tangs tho

This is an awesome month as far as entries go. It's going to be sooo hard to choose. I think I'll wait to enter mine next month, the competition is too stiff this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back