Picture of the Month - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem. Looks like stiff competition though for this month. I have no idea who will win.

-Doc

i know what you mean doc a lot of good pics it even looks like stiff competition but they all look great

I can tell you who SHOULD win -- Clamantha my clam, of course!! The other clams in my clam family are all rooting for her.

Hobbyguy, I like Manni. Would he like to be Mandy's (my mandarin) internet boyfriend?

Hobbyguy and Doc said ''stiff'' and no lewd comment from Biff-go figure?!?

Great pic of the mandarin Hobbyguy.

or you are so whipped, little triggers for your old-carnal self are no longer registering, me thinks! ;)

-Doc

biff i told him about mandy and i think he did a summer salt in the tank and his little fins were fludering (lol)

Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. My triggerfish Tangent had an e-ladyfriend for a while, Doc's triggerfish Cosine... But, alas, things didn't work out. Doc wasn't pleased with the arrangement and sent Cosine off to be with another man-fish :(

Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. My triggerfish Tangent had an e-ladyfriend for a while, Doc's triggerfish Cosine... But, alas, things didn't work out. Doc wasn't pleased with the arrangement and sent Cosine off to be with another man-fish :(

it wasn't meant to be. Cosine had needs and Tangent wasn't meeting those needs. She had no choice but to try to meet them on her own, with disasterous results. She was inconsolable and started self-harming. She was taken for care in the proper facility where she can heal. Sometimes, these things happen ;)

-Doc

Tangent thinks about her every day. He keeps a picture of her taped to the glass near his den.

It is SOOO sad. I hate to hear about romance lost. I feel bad that Cosine's mental health couldn't maintain status quo. She was sick and needed help. It was not Tangent's fault.

-Doc

Sad to say guys, but this is the only picture i will ever get to post of the Coral Beauty (Blue). He passed away yesterday morning.

I am too ... it is a sad day when one loses their aquatic friend. I am not looking forward to the day it happens to me. I love my fish as i am sure everyone else does to ... or they wouldn't be in this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back