Picture of the Month - May

Thanks for the complements. The clown and the nem are the main reason I keep that tank going. They are a lot of fun to watch.

The other pics are great! I especially like the sea horse pic!! My wife and I have been thinking about doing a sea horse tank and seeing that pic I think has pushed us over the edge!! Great stuff everyone!!

Thanks for all the compliments on my photo. I hope some more people enter this month. I enjoy seeing other's photos.

By the way, my photo was taken with a little Canon Power Shot (ie...nothing fancy). It does take practice and playing with setting to figure out what works..and even then there is a lot of luck involved. So if you have a simple point and shoot you too can take a photo. BUT....you need a tripod or monopod to improve your chances of it coming out clear. (that and a freshly cleaned glass tank and clean water) :D

wow we are about halfway through the month and the competition seems really low compared to last month. is everyone just out having too much fun in the warm weather? (none from me. tank is still gross)

aquarium08013.jpg

I think everyone is still licking their wounds from the last 3 months of uber-intense competition, not taking anything away from this months crop.

Back