Picture of the Month - November

Ian

Reefing newb
Well done Reeffreak for winning October :)

If you would like to enter, post a reef related image in the gallery (or use one you have already uploaded) and then post the image code in here so it displays in the thread. Just one entry per user, per month please :smile:

Near the end of the month we'll have an open vote and pick the winner.

Yes!
I win again-first off I like to thank my loving wife,without her this wouldn't of been possible.Yeah right,like my wife had anything to do with it.She's to afraid to even stick a finger in the tank.Seriously,I liked to thank everyone who voted for my tank.

So what kind of theme are you wanting to go with Lion,fish pics?I can't decide that,maybe Biff can.Great pics of the diamond though.

<Crys>, all I got is maybe a picture of my empty containers...with a power head in them :( bah,.....by Febuary I will have things to take pictures of...then....oh yeh,,,,,then the freaky one better watch out LOL....

CONGRATS REEFFREAK!!!..that was a great pic of your tank..defenetly and i totally agree that is quality material for the oppening page!!..your the best freak!!..im proud of you my friend!!

sorry here it is..

november1.JPG

Back