Picture of the Month - November

OK, OK, OK....I was just joking with my pic. I wanted to post my REAL pic of the month before it was too late. The other one was CLEARLY a joke.

Here is my entry.

PB250005.jpg

-Doc

OK, OK, OK....I was just joking with my pic. I wanted to post my REAL pic of the month before it was too late. The other one was CLEARLY a joke.

Me thinks the competition just got a little too good for your last entry and you decided to recant the original and pull a new one out of your ass instead, on the off-chance that we'd believe that you were only 'joking' the first time and perhaps (hopefully) vote for your second picture instead? Me thinks?

enter a pic with a half cut off dori? hmm is this front page material?

j/k your reef tank is coming along so fast Doc i love it!

it really was a joke. I promise. I have a dozen stock picks I could use for POTM. I just wanted to add a gresh perspective. It is all about the keyhole angel and the goni.

-Doc

ouch, you miss one month of posting POTM and you get all pansy on me!!!

I have seen it done before and I was just following posting ettiquete. Guess I am more of a threat to you than I thought!!! YEAH EGO-BOOST!!!

-Doc

ok, ok, ok...I get it now. Sarah, will you please go through and delete my first picture, which was a joke (a bad one, tho) and allow me to keep my second pic (which clearly does look better and serious) for the POTM contest? I recognize you have the power and priviledge to do this act and I beg for your clemency in this matter to fix my mistake. I will not violate the sacred rules of picture of the month posting in the future and recognize that I am asking a lot, but hope you will find the generosity in your caring heart to help a wretch like me

-Doc

Okay, okay. Doc I deleted your first one. Yours too LionFish. Now, in the future kiddos, let's try to get it right the first time around! I don't have time to go around fixing all your mistakes ;)

Yes you are. And you can start by using the spell check feature that the forums have. That way you won't misspell 'indebted' again.

Back