Picture of the Month - September

reeffreak,

no one else has the "stones" to post a pull tank pic. Maybe their tanks don't look good full view. Maybe they only have a few corals and the tanks look awkward. Maybe they all have too much freakin algae. But maybe, just maybe, YOU jinxed the whole thing when you WON with your pic of a close up!!! :bounce:

-Dr Marco :sfish:

reeffreak,

no one else has the "stones" to post a pull tank pic. Maybe their tanks don't look good full view. Maybe they only have a few corals and the tanks look awkward. Maybe they all have too much freakin algae. But maybe, just maybe, YOU jinxed the whole thing when you WON with your pic of a close up!!! :bounce:

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I'd post one to show off my glorious cynobacteria! I've got a runaway bloom going on now... it's paaaainnn ffffuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllll. Stupid dead tang...

I would post a full tank shot. But remember, 2/3 of my live rock is still sitting in plastic trash cans in the dining room??? Give me a few months to stock this beastie! I'm going to a frag swap today, hopefully I can pick up some cool stuff.

Here is mine:sfish:
P1000299.jpg

Beautiful colors, Winy. I like that pic. I was looking through the other entries, and it looks like Yote took his from the window of a speeding car ;).

Back