Pro-clearsystem.jpg

Bought 2 of these babies,Man I love em
Koralia.jpg

And just for kicks,heres a full tank shot
tankshot.jpg

Enjoy

PS
As yall can see,My photography skills have NOT improved

I love Acro's! that Montapora looks pretty sweet too, keep us updated with pics on those so we can see how there growing. Hows that wet/dry system treating ya?

Dont worrie yote your skills are better than mine. Your tank looks good, and I love your aquasacping. Have you joined the ATF yet I see some hair, but all in all the tank looks great.

Do you have one of those deflectors on your maxi jet? If so How do you like it?

Newb
I love that wet/dry.Since I got it up and running,ive not had any more bubbles in my tank.Plus its a whole lot easier to take care of than the emperors were.

Bobby
If think your seeing hair now, you should have seen the rock I took the tooth brush to Thursday night,lol.Ive had trouble with that one spot from day one.Im about to the point that as long as pods are living and breeding it,im just gonna let it go unless it starts spreading.Besides my Scopus tang loves to munch on it.
I like that flow deflector too,but its not what its advertised to be.Im probably going to pick up a wave timer this weekend and stick my rio1700 back in there.

They slow down the flow coming out of the maxi-jets,,they will move the current,,,,but it slows it way down.

im looking into getting some of those that you have in the 4th pic dont they run around $25, do they push a good volume of water? and have they held up pretty well?

NewbReefer said:
im looking into getting some of those that you have in the 4th pic dont they run around $25, do they push a good volume of water? and have they held up pretty well?

Newb,I love those.That one is a koralia modle 4.Its rated at 1200 GPH.Wide flow pattern,strong,but gentle.I bought 2 of em,but had to take one out.Both was WAY to much flow.

Newb,I think if I had to order em all over again,I would go with the model 2 or 3.The 2 is 600 GPH and the 3 is 850 GPH. 2 of the 4s makes it kinda hard to keep the sand on the bottom.

True.At one time I had 4 MJ-1200s in there,and had to take a couple of those out.
I know how important flow is,but you also gotta be careful to get it where it needs to be without disturbing every thing else.
Some day I'll get it just right,lol.

Yote looking good.glad you like the Koralias....NOW GET THEM WATER JUGS UP!!(jk)
Isn't so much easier placing Acros and Montis,no need to worry about sweeper tentacles.I thinking about going mainly SPS next time.

Newb,I have two of the Model 2 Koralias,its just about perfect for my 75gal...definitely go with two model 2 or one Model 3 or 4.

very nice yote...really awsome..you know.. my secret for getting rid of that algaes is keep some urchins there..those little bastards are great cleaners...thats why my tank never has hairy algae..keep that in mind..and they are cheap..

by the way..that sump set up looks great..im planning on getting one soon..here all set ups ive seen looks exactly as yours..are they expensive there???

Depends on where you get em at Rigo.They run anywhere from 150 bucks up to howevevr much you wanna spend.

Back