pictures in post

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by jhnrb, Mar 30, 2005.

1. jhnrb

jhnrb

I have posted pictures in photo albums and all is ok, however, the uploads in the other threads post and you can see them, until I leave and return. upon return the box is still there, the picture data and all except the picture is not there just an inch or two of blank space. noticed that problem also on another thread from another member. guess i am doing somthing wrong. thread photograph - jhnrb 150 . multible posts with pictures, cant see pictures although the post and information is there. anyone else have same problem?? whats the fix?? i believe chris is working on it, anyway I will post in the photo album until it gets worked out. maybe its just me??

jhnrb, Mar 30, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. jhnrb

Chris

huh, try uploading a picture to this thread and lets see if we are still having the same problem. I had a crash a week ago and may have lost some pictures. I since then have moved the site to a new hosting company and do a daily backup to another online storage company so that we won't have these problems again. Maybe your posts got caught in the middle of that cycle. I'll include a picture in this post also. Let me know what you see...

Chris, Mar 30, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. jhnrb

jhnrb

I see: niga.jpg in highlighted strip, below and in box is description, file size, and viewed, and below that is a blank 1" vertical box no picture. same as when I post. so, is there a problem?? or, what to do next??

jhnrb, Apr 1, 2005
  4. jhnrb

Chris

Thats real weird, I can see the picture even when I am logged out. Can anyone else see the picture? Try logging out and viewing the picture. Let me know. Sorry your having trouble.

Chris, Apr 1, 2005
  5. jhnrb

jhnrb

no difference

it dos'nt make any difference if I am logged on or off. still cannot see picture only box with all the information except where picture should be only about one inch of white space not picture. what do ya think???

jhnrb, Apr 2, 2005
  6. jhnrb

Chris

Send me your password in a private message and I will login as you and see if there is something wrong with the account. Sorry your having all these troubles.

Chris, Apr 2, 2005
  7. jhnrb

jhnrb

thanks for all the help chris. information sent

jhnrb, Apr 5, 2005
  8. jhnrb

jhnrb

I See Pictures Now With The New Board. No Problems. Thanks Chris.

jhnrb, May 19, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question