Pink Tail Trigger - reef safe?

Don't have a pint tail,but read many people consider them reef safe,while others say,a trigger is a trigger and sooner or later shrimp and all other pretty inverts start to look pretty yummy

From what I've seen at the LFS.They are are a lot like,say,a Flame Angel.There is a 50/50 chance they'll be alright.

I have had one for about a month. He is a sweet heart. He has never looked at any of my CUC but I feed him quite a bit (He's the biggest pig I've ever had). They are a risk but I think they are well worth it because of their friendly and ever curious personalities. They end up being pretty colorful too. They are actually a dark dark green.

My humu was a sweetheart for 2 + years,then he decided to bite a flame hawk in half...like yote always says its 50/50 ,but worth it IMO(i love triggers)....do you really want snails and hermits anyway:lol:,heck ,i feed my triggs a few hermits every couple weeks or so

I had one for years. It never touched anything but the food I put in the tank. They are considered as reef safe as you can get with a trigger.

One of our LFS has one in their 600gl display reef. He looks awesome! I will have one of them or a blue chin, when i upgrade.

Back