Pirate Fish Fan

Vittoriovamp89

Newb Reefer
Hey folks, I am a Pirate from the east coast with a love for salt water aquariums! I go by the name Captain Jay Tucci and perform many childrens benefit events as a pirate with an authentic prosthetic wooden peg leg! We have tons of pets including a large B&G Macaw. 13 years ago i have a 150 gallon salt water that had a horrible accident and shattered open killing everything. At the time the tank was perfectly surviving. I have been through the "PETCO" university for fish and maine care, which is basically all the basic info for water tests, fish types and the major what to look fors. My fiance got me my newest tank this past christmas and it has been running up and down. I currently have 6 pieces of Live rock, a banded shrimp, 2 Firefin Gobys, Turbo snails, bumblebee snails, blue and red tipped hermits, a few tube worms that seem to have come with my live rocks and my newest 2 clown fish which i added this past weekend. I am looking forward to asking a lot of questions and maybe getting some help improving my tank and skills.

Hello and welcome! :wave:

To err is human, to arrr is pirate :D (sorry that was terrible, I can hear the groans already)

Back