Please ID coral, and other

eclipse_001

Reefing newb
the first pic is a coral that came on the live rock i purchased it started as a skeleton that looked like a sponge to me then it has evolved into this pinkish orange thing it does have polyps that appear occasionally they are tiny maybe 2mm across and 2mm tall the same color as the coral itself.

the next one looks like a sponge with a tube sticking out of it i have several of these various colors of yellow and white,

the last one is what kind of looks like a aiptasia anemone but i seriously doubt it unless they just appear out of no where, it is growing out of a sun polyp skeleton this piece of rock has been in my tank for over two years and this just started appearing at times it puts out what looks like sweeper tentacles it is the whitish clear thing on the right in the picture and if anyone knows what that is on the left .........

here is the link to view photos i guess they were to large to put up here

Snapfish: Share:Registration

Just use the photos direct URL address. Click "Insert Image" Button and paste the URL address of the photo in there.

btw, it wants me to register to see your photos...

Yeah I can't see the photos either. Cut and paste the

anyone know how to make an image file size smaller they come out of my camera on my card at 3megs the site will only allow me to send like 175kb

here we go i got it!! finally sorry for the confusion guys and thanks for dealing with my idiocy

Attachments

• DSCN1760.JPG
    DSCN1760.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCN1762.JPG
    DSCN1762.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCN1763.JPG
    DSCN1763.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 302
1st pic is a montipora.sp. It could be m.digitada but you won't know for sure till it gets bigger.
2nd pic is a sponge. Harmless filter feeder.
3rd pic is too hard to tell. Might be a rock anemone or majano pest anemone.

Back