Pls identify

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Hmmm, I hope this is a lettuce nudibranch. I checked online for identification and that was the best thing I could come up with. I believe they are reef safe, but if it something else, let me know so I can get rid of it. Here is a pic (I hope, I have never tried to upload a pic inside of a post)

lettucenudibranch.jpg

Let me know if this worked.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

That looks like a lettuce nudi to me. It probably won't live longer than a few weeks in your tank, they usually starve to death. Kinda hard to keep. I *used* to have one, cough cough.

Can you buy them? Mine was a hitch-hiker from a piece of live rock I had in another fish tank. I have noticed him for about 6 months and he seems to be doing fine. I thought he was a snail that lost his shell or something weird like that. Strange. I can keep something like that alive but my prize fish die of Ich. Have another Emperor on order for next week and an adult Blue Angelfish as well. I decided to keep only large angels in my tank - and my regal tang - can't live without him. So far, the blue ring angel I got two weeks ago is doing great and has not touched any corals. I will update with pics once I have all the Angels in my tank and they have passed my week rule (if they live for two weeks, they should be OK).

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back