Pods are everywhere

Cool how theres life in places that we think there couldn't be.
Seems like a read somewhere,there is actually more life in those cold waters than there are in the warmer regions.

Makes it more and more likely that there will be life found in our own solar system!!!!

BTW did any one scroll back to #2? I found it amusing what the cops found that was making the noise in her appartment:mrgreen:

Awesome share, Sen....

One of Dan Brown's books (Deception Point) talked about that -- all the brine and other li'l creatures under the sheets of ice.

BTW did any one scroll back to #2? I found it amusing what the cops found that was making the noise in her appartment:mrgreen:

WAAAAY off topic LOL!!

I loved Dan Brown's pre-DaVinci Code books best. I liked Lost Symbol the least -- it was ok, but not as fast paced...but it might be because his location wasn't as interesting since I grew up near DC and I go there all the time :) Angels & Demons was my favorite, then Digital Fortress, then Deception Point, then DaVinci Code.

I agree about lost symbol. It seemed like he tried to hard to capture what he had. Like it was written more for his publisher than for himself. But that being said, it was still a good book.

Back