Ponies tomorrow!

OMG! How exciting. What's the run down. How many?

Tomorrow I'm getting 3 erectus. 2 boys and one girl. We are thinking of names. I like to give them traditional horse names so we are thinking for the boys, Man O'War and Sea Biscuit. Not sold on them yet though......

C

Waiting for the FedEx guy is worse than waiting for Santa!

I'm supposed to get the shipment before 10:30 which is good, it is soooooo cold today I don't want them on the truck any longer than necessary. I hope they aren't popcicles!

Black Velvet is a good horse name.

Love that book! I don't know what their colors are or will be. I'm hoping at least one will have nice cirri or a coronet (crown). :x:

With seahorses, temperature acclimation is more important than salinity so I won't be dripping these guys but instead I'll be waiting for the temps to equalize.

:^::^::^::^::^::^:
WooT!

Catherine

ill keep my fingers crossed that the delivery is on time and safe arrival. How many can you put in one tank at a time? do they all get along just fine?

Thanks, Alexander.

Horses are very social animals. They say isolation can kill a horse. As long as you can keep your water good it's best to have a bunch. I'm hoping for a total of 6 H. erectus in my 55 gallon (maybe 8, we'll see) and 4 H. reidi in my 26 gallon. The horses I get today will go into my 26 gallon for quarantine then go into my 55 in a few weeks.

Where is that guy??????

If he arrives after 10:30 I get my shipping refunded, I'll bet he shows up at 10:29!

Catherine

Back