Possibly a new Angel coming soon

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Well,ever since i lost the Naso in QT,i've had the itch.....Been looking for one that should fit in the mix....The Annularis seems like a good bet.....want a bigger one (5+) if my LFS can get me one ....i just wish there were more large angel keepers on here who may have experience with it....If i can get one ,i'm going to do a total make over of my tank and make everyone get new territories ,maybe even take some rock out,and open it up a bit...
A little off subject(but not really)this guys tank is just :shock:......i wouldn't try this but sure love looking at it....my kind of tank:Cheers: He says he has an Annularis but all i see is a blueline,similar looking but not the same fish....,but i have to assume the guy knows his stuff,could do without the music though:lol:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBO0QoAABHo&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]YouTube - Marine Angelfish Tank HD[/ame]

Hey OhNo check this one out.. Your tank looks great btw. How does he keep them from eating his corals?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj8X4lwvLs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Jawsee's tank[/ame]

I think in order to be a good reefer you must have horrible taste in music. The better the tanks, the worse the music. Says he gets the angels when they're small and feeds 5x per day?

Hey OhNo check this one out.. Your tank looks great btw. How does he keep them from eating his corals?

YouTube - Jawsee's tank

Your vid or mine??

My vid has none:lol:

Your tank is amazing but: ,i bet his angels do their fair share of nipping and eating,and the guy is obviously pretty well off ,and probably just replaces them:grumble::mrgreen:

He too had a great mix of angels ,couple bluelines and it seems the goldflake is becoming pretty common now...even at 250+ dollars:shock:
There is just no way i could ever have a tank like that without falling ass backwards into money...the one i posted is a little more realistic option,minus the scribbled ($700 angel)...... for me anyway:D

Well,scratch the Annularis......after more research and talking to the LFS trying to introduce another pomacanthus member is a bad idea.....i did order a flagfin and it should be in by the end of January ...he only does salt orders every 3 weeks and he just did one....anybody ever have a flagfin?They kinda remind me of the goldflakes ugly sister:lol:,but they are still a good looking fish and an angel, a lot cheaper too:Cheers:

Flagfin Angelfish

Last edited:
That fish looks like a hooker with bad make-up. Sorry Matt. I'm sure it will be better in person too. What's up with the purple lips? :lol:

Due to the b!tchy angel,i think its best to avoid adding any more ATM......at least until the upgrade ...hopefully by the end of this year

Back