Post pics of your tangs

:12: so what? You saying you want to make it a slumber party or something? :shock: ....If so I get to do game's nails and, james, you can do my hair :mrgreen:

Heres Speedy and Turbo.
Speedy my Atlantic Blue
8-26-09AtlantcBlueTang.jpg

Turbo the Kole
8-26-09KoleTang.jpg

And I'd be up for a trip out west,as long as I can get some vacation time off.Which wont be until sometime after Christmas.Got told today to expect to work 7/14s from now until the the first of the year,and no holidays off:pissed: Figures with archery season just about 4 weeks away:grumble:

Poor Poor Yote gonna have to work through archery season Im so sorry for you:frustrat: you love to hunt and now ur gonna esentially be grounded this hunting season for work that sucks:grumble:

Poor Poor Yote gonna have to work through archery season Im so sorry for you:frustrat: you love to hunt and now ur gonna esentially be grounded this hunting season for work that sucks:grumble:

Ya know,I can alreay feel a BAD,bad, fever coming on,if you know what I mean:wink:

Think of the overtime though!

You mean all that extra money the tax man will be gettin:grumble: That much over time,and the goverment gets the biggest part of it.

Yeah Yote i beat you are already feeling that high fever coming on its called hunting fever huh:D it goes away as quick as you get ur first hunting trip in:bounce: and i know what ur talking about with the taxes for ot joker just worked 15 extra hours of over time and his check was on $40 more than normal:shock::grumble:

OK extremely late in on this thread but here are my 2 tangs.

Bristletooth tang - Ctenochaetus striatus

twistedTang.jpg

mmmmglass.jpg

and Jack my Vlamingi tang!

Jack1609.jpg

tre.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

ok you should rename this thread to "I have a big enough tank for tangs" Some of us dont kinda makes us sad. :sad:

Jack is very neat, Alexander. Is that what Biff had - named Jill?
Yes Jill that was briefly in biffs tank was also a Naso Vlamingi. One of the absolute best fish out there as far as im concerned. so peaceful and really really does know exactly who i am and is really friendly with me. so much that he is always getting in the way when doing maintainence. I will hopefully always have a vlamingi even when jack is long gone. Though as long as i can fit his needs they can live 35-40 years.

yes too small for the size jill was. she was larger than jack. Jack is about 12 inches right now. and for the time being he is doing just fine in my 6 foot tank. however its inevitable that I WILL have to upgrade tanks to a 8 foot long tank minimum to be able to support his needs. and only time will tell if I will be able to do that. For now he is still comfortable. :x:

Back