Posting pics

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I just joined the forum this week and I am excited to be able to talk with others who have the same fascination (or obsession) with marine life that I do. I see some of the pics on the site and I am dying to show off my 125 aggressive reef tank - complete with a juvenile emperor angelfish!!! Each time I try to post a pic, either using the upload selection on the main menu or after viewing a pic on a thread, I get nowhere. The screen turns blank after a few seconds and nothing gets posted. It is driving me crazy. I hope someone can help me figure out how to make this work, I want to brag!!! lol. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Marco :sfish:

need a bit more help.

thank you for your feedback. The file size is adequate, but the pixels are more than the site can handle. Here is my dilemma, how do I change the pixel size so it fits into the site? I am technologically retarded and I fear that I cannot figure out how to make it fit. I appreciate anyone's help in advance.

old pics

I found some older pics that I can post on the site, but my newest ones that are so cool just don't fit. I will put in the ones that are older, but I would like to have some help figuring out how to put the cooler ones in. Thanks again all

I would love to have your problem my camera take such bad pics you can't even tell what they are LOL! Do you have any photo editing programs? You can change the pixels and size then post on here.

I use HP photo gallery and HP director for photo editing. You can shrink the pic by percentage both horizontal and vertical until it fits. or you can modify the pixles. I use an HP photosmart 715 digital 3 or 3.3 mp, 2x optical and 3x digital zoom. hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have a nikon 5MP camera and use photoshop to resize the images. Do you have Microsoft Office? There is an application called "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" that is somewhat decent for this type of editing. Let me know if you have MS Office and I'll post the instructions for resizing.

What app are you using for your picture editing?.After finding out what you have I should be able to help.If you want you can email your pics to me with the tittle you would like and I will modify them and post them and set up a new tread or you can do the last step.I will relpy the link to the email you used.

Back