POTM April Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really wanna be sick, I bought that elegance from my LFS, almost full size, for $65.00 I don't know if he got it in a bulk shipment, or if he is just a really nice guy, but I have seen similar elegance corals for $300 plus.

i agree nice shot! looks like the plastic coral rocks you can buy at the store to me.

they are little rubber "moving" anems from petsmart... they are just rubber on a rock... it seems to be his favorite placeto hangout... right in the front of the tank! :D

I'm gonna give good ol' Sebastian another shot at the prize.

120907010-1.jpg

Thanks, thanks to all! I don't want to be too optimistic, I've never seen the payoff before, why start now, right??

Great shot! It's impossible for me to get a good shot of my acro crab. What camera/lens did you use?

It's just a Canon PowerShot SD850 point and shoot. I admit -- I did have to cheat a bit by lifting the coral up to the surface of the water :shock:.

Ok, heres a crack with my RBTA. I reserve the right to change my pic over the next few days, as this was literally the first time he's shown himself since I dropped him a month ago. If he's still out tomorrow, I'm taking alot more pics!!!!

IMG_8217-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back