POTM April Voting!!!

Who should win the April POTM competition?

• Putter - foxface and torch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daugherty - feeding candy cane

• RayRay - "The Dark Clown"

• Rcpilot - zoanthids

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Reefreak - glove polyps

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Hibye - ???

• Lionfish - flowerpot

• Hobbyguy - "The Home Sweet Home Clown"

• Gooseman - ricordeas

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Marke86 - "The Lonely Clown"

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • s13redline - koran and leather and mushrooms

• Michelle - coral beauty and pseudochromis

• Doc - "They're Out of Our Weight Class Clowns"

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Salt newbie01 - blasto

• Kimoy - pink coral (I don't know what this is :()

• bkv1997 - full tank shot

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ironman - ventralis anthias

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went for hobbyguy.
and biff i was just asking if we could hav photobucket help us out with th photos so i didnt post thoses as picture of the month.i even posted in the april potm

just wanted to say thanks to hibye for the vote all the pics look great maybe a tough
one this time around stiff competition

I voted for Doc, I had a close call between Michelle, Ironman, and Gooseman as well. I just think that the way Doc captured the Sohal turning is really cool.

Reactions: Doc
ok i havent voted yet but im very surprised that gooseman didnt get any votes. Now i have to really decide which one of these two to vote for (freak or gooseman). Although docs pic is incredible, i still think freak and gooesman should be up there right along doc. Gooseman has been very impressive lately and if he ends up getting no votes, im voting for him.

Last edited:
wow, brandon your tank as really grown in real good. Gonna be hard decision there is really alot of nice pics here.

:rofl: @ hibye-???

ir was a tough vote..... my vote will be anonymous but I did really really like ironmans anthia, didn't vote for it but I am pretty sure it came in second for me. and I've never been a fan of anthias. it gave me a better view on those fish.

ok i havent voted yet but im very surprised that gooseman didnt get any votes. Now i have to really decide which one of these two to vote for (freak or gooseman). Although docs pic is incredible, i still think freak and gooesman should be up there right along doc. Gooseman has been very impressive lately and if he ends up getting no votes, im voting for him.

I totally agree, it was a choice between Gooseman and Michelle for me. Gooseman's pic rocks, and I hope he keeps entering pictures of this caliber every month!

Doc's going to win again. He should be disqualified already. j/k

I was in the running last month, but Lionfish and his tangs just edged me out. So, feel free to vote for me! Not to mention, I am not entering again until I get my shark tank up and running. It would be nice to go out with a win. ;)

-Doc

thumbnailCAEMM0MF.jpg

I would like to Thank those 3 people who voted for me ... i don't know who you are but it is much appreciated! :beerchug: Competition is tough this month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back