POTM - August, FISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guess ill start not much but i thought it was a good pic

Simba The Dwarf Lion

2011-07-30_19-23-43_600.jpg

This is dragon, my blue spotted jawfish that recently passed away :( I thought this was a great picture of him.

IMAG0436.jpg

Thanks :) your guys find are pretty too. I always wanted a dwarf lionfiah but I think it would eat my six line...I love my six line. I wish I could get a good pic of him but he's too fast!

but he's too fast!
doubt the lion would chase after him then , if you get one thats about the same size im preety sure hell learn to live with em without threating him i have my lion in with my clown and even when the clown is laying on the sand the lion doesn't even bother him. even when i had to starve him for 10 days to get him to eat frozen food he would sit back and just eye the clown but never went towards it

they are lazy and if he has to do work to actually catch his food hell say screw it, lol even with the frozen krill if it goes by him to fast (due to the powerhead) hell wait for it to come back around , *sigh sad but true haha

very cool fish thought and he does come up to the top of the glass and beg for food lol one of my top 5 fish

Hmmm. I set this tank up just for one bc my husband was begging me for one..but I only have a 29 gallon with two clowns and a six line. You think that's too crowded?

FISHIES!!!!

Another opportunity to get another clown on the homepage, right Biff?! :mrgreen: ;)

That's a nice shot, MrDiggler.

Hmmm. I set this tank up just for one bc my husband was begging me for one..but I only have a 29 gallon with two clowns and a six line. You think that's too crowded?

if your going by the book then yeah it would be crowded ,but heck in my 10g i have the clown the lion and a mystery fish :D and all is well just gotta keep up with maintenance... you do have to take into consideration thought that more than likely youll have to wean him off live food, its not too hard but not easy eighter, and can get irritating lol so for they first few weeks i had mine i feed him live food then went cold turkey on his ass lol. also just like a regular lionfish they are sloppy eaters and require some hiding room. mine likes to get under the filter lip

Aww I love this pic! So many clowns Haha. I just talked to the manager at my lfs and he is going to jump start weaning him off of live food. You've inspired me to get a little lion! They are getting some in tomorrow so I'm gonna check them out on Friday. Yay!

Aww I love this pic! So many clowns Haha. I just talked to the manager at my lfs and he is going to jump start weaning him off of live food. You've inspired me to get a little lion! They are getting some in tomorrow so I'm gonna check them out on Friday. Yay!

hehe nice and cool that your LFS is gonna help you start the weaning process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back