POTM - July, Oranges or Yellows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... And like any dad who starts a reef tank... He is Nemo.
Feel kinda bad... Him and a black ocellaris in a huge empty tank... No coral yet (this weekend hopefully)

Kids were going out of town and wanted Nemo before they left. Daddy sucks at saying no.
But they are doing well... Just need to get them some coral and other fishys soon.

Last edited:
yeah, I almost want to get all my fish that tiny!
they are soooo cute. Tank looks funny with those 2 little guys swimming around with nothing but rock.

bb4829ab.jpg

How long do we have to submit photos? I keep trying to get a good one of my tang but she's not cooperating!

Actually, tomorrow I will attempt to remind everyone that its the last day and then I will forget for a day and then put the voting up on Friday :) how is that for planning!

I am moving the first of August, so the winning submission isnt going to be put up right away just so everyone knows.

I still have one to post tonight - just waiting for my camera battery to recharge a bit so that I can download it from the camera!

Here's some orange :) Tang didn't cooperate so I couldn't get the yellow with it, but the orange is still cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back