POTM - June, Anything Goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Seriously?

Yah. My familiy composts everything that's biodegradable. And we don't even ever collect the compost. I've been putting like 2 containers of compost a day in these two trash cans for like 3 years, and there still not full...

Hmm . .. that is genius idea. My mom always used kelp in her garden, i guess cheato would work just as well.

Hey, Biff, you should at that to your chaeto ad!

Awesome pics, everyone!

Ok I figure I'll toss in my favorite pic of Buster, my foxface...this is him in camouflage mode :D Guess I snuck up on the tank too fast LOL I think he forgets he's got poisonous quills!!

sm_Scared_buster.jpg

Awesome pics, everyone!

Ok I figure I'll toss in my favorite pic of Buster, my foxface...this is him in camouflage mode :D Guess I snuck up on the tank too fast LOL I think he forgets he's got poisonous quills!!

sm_Scared_buster.jpg

That's awesome I love the shot of your foxface :D

My first time entering, keep in mind this is from my cell...more in my build thread.

Attachments

• 2011-06-09 12.05.48.jpg
    2011-06-09 12.05.48.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 269
Anything goes? Can I enter a pic of my kid? :D

j/k. But I haven't had time to take any tank pics! What a major time suck she is. :lol:

Great pics, everyone.

Dennis, with your quality of pictures, you probably COULD post Sofia's pic in a fish forum contest and still win :grumble:

Alex, that's just preposterous. We can't have animated pics!!

:mrgreen:

Dennis, with your quality of pictures, you probably COULD post Sofia's pic in a fish forum contest and still win :grumble:

Alex, that's just preposterous. We can't have animated pics!!

:mrgreen:

Lmao...... I laugh though this is probably so vary true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back