POTM - May, Full Tank Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man i forgot to get back to you on this, yes it eats coralline here and there, but nothing to worry about. its 180 gallons so the growth rate is fast and the tradeoff for the hair algae feeding is worth it! I tried soooo many avenues when i had algae problems, never had luck till i got urchins!

I love my urchin he is funny and entertaining and does a good job. You need a sandsifter goby though!!

DSC_0042-1.jpg

I love those chromis! They have awesome personalities, and it took them a whole two minutes to figure out who feeds thems. So if i go up to the tank they instantly come over and if im just sitting close, they will come over and check you out. The best part is that they have made the clowns feel more comfortable so all the fish come out now. Its super cute to see them make a clown/chromis fish ball when they are getting hungry.

I would highly recommend getting one, and they are super pretty under the lights too

I love those chromis! They have awesome personalities, and it took them a whole two minutes to figure out who feeds thems. So if i go up to the tank they instantly come over and if im just sitting close, they will come over and check you out. The best part is that they have made the clowns feel more comfortable so all the fish come out now. Its super cute to see them make a clown/chromis fish ball when they are getting hungry.

I would highly recommend getting one, and they are super pretty under the lights too

So do you think one will be ok by itself? I know they are schooling fishes. Maybe I should get 3 lil baby ones? Right now I just have goby, clown, and blenny.

Amber, if you get multpiles, get an odd number. I started with three, but the bigger two tag teamed the little one and I am down to two. I think a single chormis would be fine.

There are some awesome looking full tank shots. If mine weren't so empty I'd enter!

I think you are much better off getting just one, they have a reputation of killing themselves off to till there is only one left. So far i dont seem to have that issue, but i think im the exception not the rule

Yeah some of them do. Since that picture was taken, I have actually removed a couple of the large hairy mushroom rocks since the hairy shrooms can pack quite a punch. They had killed several acan colonies and were starting to eat away at my bubble coral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back