POTM - May, Full Tank Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my submission!
DSC_0171.jpg

LOL THANKS! Could you imagine if i never fragged them or if i actually took time to zap the aptasia that has killed alot of the zoas? Or the hair algae that has killed alot.....:grumble: I think ill go on a killing spree tomorrow on the aptasia issue. I HATE sticking my hand in this tank, HATE.....

Your welcome. I couldn't imagine what it would look like if all those factors weren't involved. I guess it sucks having a big tank. I think I know why biff downgraded.

holy cow dana, that is stunning! I purpose changing the name to "The Deadly Garden" because the "Dungon" should be reserved for an ugly tank

LOL, should be another close month. Some nice shots from everyone. We all should try and take advantage of the fact Dennis and Brian are without tanks. I wouldnt say that ive won anything yet. Thanks for everyones kind words tho.

LOL, should be another close month. Some nice shots from everyone. We all should try and take advantage of the fact Dennis and Brian are without tanks. I wouldnt say that ive won anything yet. Thanks for everyones kind words tho.

Oh, I'd love to enter, if only I had a camera that would cooperate LOL. And I do think it's harder for some reason to shoot under LED lights than regular lights.

And what do you mean you haven't won anything yet?! I believe there are at least 2 months you've won so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back