POTM Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle

Reefing newb
hello all.
maybe you guys already do this and I havent been around long enough to know, or maybe it's not an idea you liked, but when I saw Alexanders picture on the homepage today I had an idea. (I believe it was a potm winner a few months ago)
what if in December the 11 potm for the last year get entered as a photo of the year contest?
Gives us all a chance to look back on some of the best pictures of the last year.
What do you think?

I have not thought about that yet, however I have been looking over all the winners lately for something other than that..... Its a surprise though :)

Good idea though, hey michelle will you pm me please? :mrgreen:

I thought it would be fun...It'll be a stiff competition though.
And I believe we may have one or more entries from the same person. But I think if they deserved to win for 2 pictures, they deserve 2 entries for year end. But, you guys may want to see how others feel about that too.

I say that if we do it, do it right and give everyone that won the same shot. I dont think that a pic should not be included because the same User won multiple times. The fact that they won more than once is something to be commended not punished. Just my opinion.

I like this idea. I'll start a poll to determine if people want to dedicate December as POTY month. Hahaha, POTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back