Re: Picture of the Month - February

here is the best pic i could get.:bounce:
coral018.JPG

Ok Ill play.

Lets see if Mr. IVAN (desjardini) can manage some votes,
Newcorals039.jpg

well, on the encouragment of some friendly folks...I'll throw this one in....
100_3231.jpg

here is my entry, better late than never. Notice the emerald crab on the right side of the maze moon and the feeding tentacles starting to come out. Man, I love this coral.

-Doc

P2230007.jpg

Hey guys.

Here is my entry for the month, Boo Boo my new leopard wrasse that my wonderful boyfriend bought for me.

0208074.jpg

After some advise from Michelle I decided to edit my picture a little bit, well not really edit, but re-size and make it a little more POTM compatible. If someone could delete my old one, I thought I could just edit it and replace the image link, but thats not an option. Thanks. Updated Entry. I just wish It would open up like it does some times. Some times its opened up wide about 3 inches in diameter, but now it's all bunched up again.

PinkRic.jpg

Here's the Voting Thread for POTM February. All entries can be found above! The poll will be open for five days. Good luck to all. Especially Biffy :).

Last edited:
I will be honest, I wanted to vote for myself, but.....I got another taste of that queen angel and ....well....it ain't no mystery who I voted for....REDLINE ALL THE WAY!!!!!! GO QUEEN ANGELFISH----WU-WHO!!!!

-Doc

I voted for myself. There is no shame in me admitting that. Boo Boo can't help it if she is the most awesome fish ever!!!

Hey guys, remember to vote for Biff and her leopard wrasse! Don't forget who the moderator is on here! Don't forget who has the power to ban you!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! <evil laugh>

Haha even with your self vote(tisk tisk) and self promotion through hollow threats your still getting beat. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back