• cthegame: Shrimp and Anemone

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Gooseman: Clown and Anemone

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Reeffreak: Crab and Trumpets

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredible pics everyone. Of course, they wouldn't have been POTM if they weren't great. It's going to take me a while to vote on this one ... they are all so good,

ok time to start the a$$ kissing....

i'm broke, my dog got run over, my truck broke down and its raining over my house :( All i have in my life that means anything to me is the LR POTY. please vote for me! dont be the one to kill my hopes & dreams. I'll be your friend! :D

Last edited:

i'm broke, my dog got run over, my truck broke down and its raining over my house :( All i have in my life that means anything to me is the LR POTY. please vote for me! dont be the one to kill my hopes & dreams, oh please vote for me! I'll be your friend! :D

Sounds like the start of a country song ...

i'm broke, my dog got run over, my truck broke down and its raining over my house :( All i have in my life that means anything to me is the LR POTY. please vote for me! dont be the one to kill my hopes & dreams. I'll be your friend! :D

i cant lie i totally voted for yours! :bowdown:its freaking awesome! first the color is gorgeous and the cool little night prowler in the back. its got too much character and such a once in a life time shot!

i didnt even need the awful country song.....:frustrat:

i cant lie i totally voted for yours! :bowdown:its freaking awesome! first the color is gorgeous and the cool little night prowler in the back. its got too much character and such a once in a life time shot!

i didnt even need the awful country song.....:frustrat:

Awww thanks! its cool that you see it the way you do because i was actually going for a comic book superhero vs villain theme. So i called it night prowler to resemble dark night. Evil anemone vs. hero fire shrimp. hehehe yea i have a kid's imagination sometimes...

The movie release date is not confirmed. "The Night Prowler" comming soon...sorry batman!

My song is an original so i have all copyright! in case anyone was thinking about stealing it! :mrgreen:

disclaimer: the above statement is a shameless self-promotion influenced strongly by methods used by doc. "The Night Prowler" feature will not be released and "The Night Prowler" should not be mistaken for the "Dark Night". This is purely a senseless scheme for more votes.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm all about the extensive imagination. I wonder is lionfish can photoshop a cape on the shrimp! Haha that would be funny! It really is just such a cool pic.

30 votes total? I think a lot of people don't notice this thread even though it is stickied because it is not the first one listed on the main forum page. Any way we can make this a temporary forum section? or better yet, get a category just for contests

time to get some activity on this thread. Out of no where doc is making a stand!

I think i better write another country song or bet yet, bust out a rap. Weside style!

Last edited:
Back