Power Strip And The Stand

How would i get the power strip to get to stay onto the stand without having to use nail , glue gun , glue , silicon , stuff that is perament to the stand ... I just wanna stick it on there for aleast a year

If you guys dont get this then maybe i will get pictures :)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mounting-Tape-Holds-lb-White/dp/B001TADE58/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1353132296&sr=8-5&keywords=Scotch+12lb+Mounting+Tape]Amazon.com: Mounting Tape, Holds 2 lb., 1/2"x75", White Qty:12: Office Products[/ame]

Is that the one?

No, that tape stuff doesnt work because when you start plugging things into the powerstrip it gets super heave and will pull it off. Trust me, i tried this.

I would put two little screws into the stand and just hang the powerstrip off of the screws.

No, that tape stuff doesnt work because when you start plugging things into the powerstrip it gets super heave and will pull it off. Trust me, i tried this.

I would put two little screws into the stand and just hang the powerstrip off of the screws.

I would do the screw thing but the problem is that my power strip doesnt have any hole to hang it on and if i do it without holes then the strip will just flip upside down

No mandarin that is the 2lb mounting tape, they make 15lb mounting tape that is wicked strong. Screws are always better but you didn't want to do that.

No mandarin that is the 2lb mounting tape, they make 15lb mounting tape that is wicked strong. Screws are always better but you didn't want to do that.

+1. i use this stuff all the time in this hobby. used it to mount my vortech pump controller and when i moved stuff, ripped the whole section of drywall that it was mounted to with it, haha!

+1. i use this stuff all the time in this hobby. used it to mount my vortech pump controller and when i moved stuff, ripped the whole section of drywall that it was mounted to with it, haha!

I used it for everything under my stand I love it

Are you trying not to damage the stand with this this? Because putting on any of that sticky stuff is going to very extremely hard to get off without damage.

What is the stand made of? Stick the Velcro to the lower back side of the tank or filter. Then when you need to remove it you can clean off the sticky with alcohol.

Back