Power Strip Timer Question..

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So i found a nice looking timmer with 4 outlets that are timed and 4 that are constant 2 of the timed are for day and 2 are for night. anyways my question is it says not for Aquarium use ???? I dound this timmer at homedepot its a black one and its cheaper than the ones on marine depots site. any how what do you guys think, i mean its no going to be in the water. And my other power strips im using came from home depot also. so yeah what do you think ???

I just got 3 units of the LED and they eatch have 2 cords so i need to set them all on the timers, can the day time sloots and night time slots be set with in 1 1/2 hours of eatch other, since i like to go with actinics first then whites For that duck dawn afect. and i can just replace the ones im using now since i can still use the constant side for my other pumps and stuff.

Not really sure why it would say not for aquarium use...maybe its not very well insulated? Or it might not be compatible with gfci outlets...I have a corallife timer strip that I have had for years. I like that its more of a mechanical way of doing the timer. The strip I think you are talking about (i looked on the website) needs a battery and the reviews kinda suck but one of the reviews said that if you stretch the spring that keeps the battery in contact with the positive side that the timer then works great....

Back