Premium Aquatics Inc.

yote

In Memoriam
I ordered 2 of the Hydor Koralia 4 pumps from these folks Tuesday of last week,along with a Flo Rotating Deflector.
I had my stuff Thusday,before they even submitted the info to my bank account.Plus it only cost me 8 bucks S@H.
I'll be ordering from these people again.

good place to order from guys in are reef club order from there alot since its not far away from st. louis area ground shipping get there quick.

How come you got more PH's? Did you change your mind about the maxijets? I put that modded one on my 55 and that thing is awsome some killer flow, it has a little noise though but not to bad. Are the ones you ordered the one on DRS foster and smith with the magnets, if so those are really cool looking PH's.

i rebuilt my maxijet 1200 mods with small propellars and now they work great the big props always kicked in reverse making to much noise hitting stopper.
so now that i have both working right i've been trying to sell my new seio 2600 on rc only used it for 3 months even put it up for 45.00 they sell for like 78.00 or 80.00 but there kinda big good for big tanks.

This one came with the big prop, it hasnt kicked backward yet, however sometimes when I start it it starts the wrong way then I stick my finger in it and it turn the other way no prob. Them MJ mods are awsome I'm going to do another one for my 55.

Reef
I sent one back.2 was way over kill on flow.So I hooked the flo deflector to one of the maxi-jets.Other than that,I love it.Good wide flow pattern,strong current,and quiet.

Bobby,
Im always playing around with stuff like that.Im always trying to find something that works a little better.
The ones I ordered do use magnets to hold them in place,which I really like.
Plus there 10 times quieter than maxi-jets.
I still got the maxis in use though,right now there in a 32 gallon barrel mixing up 10 gallons of water for a water change tomorrw evening after work.

Oh I thought maybe you changed your mind that the maxis wernt enough flow. Just courius. Its always good to expierement, you never know how good something will work till you try. Keep us posted on them, I would like to know how good they are.

BTW did you ever fix your skimmer? I figured my prob out the mesh was to dirty to pull air in so I remodded it and now it works great again.

bobby said:
This one came with the big prop, it hasnt kicked backward yet, however sometimes when I start it it starts the wrong way then I stick my finger in it and it turn the other way no prob. Them MJ mods are awsome I'm going to do another one for my 55.

if you do run into problems trim propellar smaller works great, i did that with one since i gave you small prop last time you were up here and its got great flow because before couldn't keep 2 mods in tank it was too much

Ok I'll keep that in mind. If you need the small prop let me know and I'll give you the one back because If I do it I'll probably order the whole kit. I tried using the one you gave me but I could get the DIY cover right so it never worked, but I still have the prop though.

I told ya they put out alot of flow.Shoot!I save that one your not using to mix saltwater or save it just encase you get a bigger tank OR pm me for my address and send it to me.

I THINK I got it fixed Bobby,Its foaming again without flooding the floor.I think that adding a longer hose from the pump to the skimmer had it out of adjustment.
Plus in the sump area it is only 1 1/2 inches under the water.So less water pressure,an extra 3 inches to push the water/air mixture into the mixing chamber.
So im hopeing its fixed.
On those Koraila pumps,I actually do like them over the maxis.They put out a stronger flow with a wider pattern.Kinda like a boat prop.
Next equipment investment is going to be a wave maker of some sort.

I purchased my Euro reef skimmer from premium aquatics some time ago. when I brought it on line it stated to cut out, (pump thermal relay/over heat.) at the time I did not know it, but the Gx-6000 pump was only rated for sumergable use. well I contacted Premium aquatics and they advised I contact Euro Reef direct and gave me a number. I did that and Euro reef upgraded me to an Eheim pump for $125.00. I did pay the fee as my unit was a 2004 unit bought at the end of 2005 or first part of 2006. anyways I again contacted Premium Aquatics and advised of the charge. They Contacted Euro Reef and I received a call From Euro Reef this past week and they said they would refund my 125 dollars making the upgrade no cost to me. I have not received the check yet but I assume it is in the Mail. AGAIN PREMIUM AQUATICS HAS COME THROUGH AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST. THINGS HAPPEN BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT PREMIUM AQUATICS STANDS BEHIND THEIR SALES 100% ON ALL DEFECTS AND PROBLEMS UNDER THEIR CONTROL AND WILL GO TO BAT FOR YOU WITH THE SUPPLIER IF NEED BE. IM TOTALLY STOKED ON PREMIUM AQUATICS, NONE BETTER. TRY UM OUT. TALK TO JERIMY AT PREMIUM AQUATICS. (YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE).

I been making alot of purchase from Premium Aquatics.Great packaging and nothing broken.I bought the 72'' Aquactinic T5,Reef Fanatic ATO,Koralia pumps.Best prices and shipping on the net.I will be using them again.

Back