Probably just a dream

ghost ribbon, blue ribbon eels are supposed to be reef safe... i had a ghost ribbon for a while in my 40 gallon but had to get rid of him because he was messing with my fish too much.

blue ribbon eels are very beautiful but are very delicate and hard to get to eat... if you get past that though, you have a very entertaining and active eel.

I did a little resurch and it looks like the ghost ribbon would be the best bet but it dosent look 1o0 percent safe. I have a cleaner shrimp and hermit crabs. Along with small fish. Is this a problem.

Wow ok that answers that questin. But what about EKG. Gobies. I have hurd that they mimic eels. My questin about them is do they swim around all day or do they hide and poke there heads out of rocks like a real eel. And would my tank still be understocked if a added one. I have 2 clown fish. 3 green chromises. I yellow tang. One damsel fish. 1 green clown gobie. Would I still be under stocked if I added one. And can they be happy in an 80 gallon.

If you go with the goby.Make sure the rock is sitting on the glass.They like to dig and will move every speck of sand out from under the rocks.

I had a ribbon eel, it lived for 7 months or so before it starved. It never ate from what I saw, and if it did, it was in secret. They're just super tough to get to eat in captivity. On the plus side, none of my fish or inverts turned up missing as a result.

Back