Product Review?

baeya

Aquarium Addict
I'm not sure if we can put links to products here but, I'm interested in purchasing this item for my 65g tank. The item is a CPR Aquafuge2 PS. I will just try to copy and paste a picture for now...

yhst-33477391359232_2230_30929337

So.. I'm trying to understand.. it is a hang on the back fuge? ..interesting...

..oh..BTW.. I just dumped the bio-pellets out of my bio reactor and filled it with LR rubble... and to me that makes perfect sense. Then I put both my GFO and carbon reactors on line.

So.. I guess I'm now running a 16" Vertex "LR reactor" ... wink... I'm not sure I have ever heard of that.

Now I need to learn the when and how often and why of running my GFO and carbon reactors.

i cant tell you how the skimmer works, but i have the cpr hob aquafuge 2, and i absolutely love it! its great because the exit line is gravity fed, so as the copepods, and microorganisms are put back in the tank, they just go down the outlet pipe. Rather than having to go through a pump impeller where they can die

i cant tell you how the skimmer works, but i have the cpr hob aquafuge 2, and i absolutely love it! its great because the exit line is gravity fed, so as the copepods, and microorganisms are put back in the tank, they just go down the outlet pipe. Rather than having to go through a pump impeller where they can die

Thank you!! The guy at ABC Reefs, my new choice in lfs, recommended it to me after a conversation about sumps.

I bought basically the same thing and ran it with great success for three years...Only difference.....I bought mine at aquatraders and spent a lot less money...

Back